[Koha] 8 Perl Modules are Not Detected by koha_perl_deps.pl on VDS (was Re: Installing Koha on CentOS+cPanel Hosting Server)

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:13:35 NZST 2012

Hi Bernardo,

Thanks again to clear my mind and help my problems.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
<bgkriegel at gmail.com> wrote:

> how are you executing koha_perl_deps.pl?
>
> koha_perl_deps.pl has as first line "#!/usr/bin/perl", then if you execute
> it like "./koha_perl_deps.pl" then the "old"
> interpreter could not find your modules.

Yes, I was running: "./koha_perl_deps.pl -m"

> Try "/usr/local/bin/perl koha_perl_deps.pl"

Then I've got a lot additional messages there:
http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/70367177

These 2 modules now are true not yet installed on my system (see link above) :
DateTime::Format::DateParse
Graphics::Magick

So, I install this 'DateTime::Format::DateParse' Perl module vi cpan:
http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/6342828

But cpan failed to install the other one, 'Graphics::Magick' :

-------------------begin-of-script--------------------------

cpan[2]> install Graphics::Magick
Warning: Cannot install Graphics::Magick, don't know what it is.
Try the command

    i /Graphics::Magick/

to find objects with matching identifiers.

Then, how now to install 'Graphics::Magick' perl Module via cpan?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi.