[Koha] No errors, but no search results

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jun 25 21:36:32 NZST 2012

Op 22-06-12 19:02, ShaneGreen schreef:
> We ran zebra interactively and all sorts of problems showed up.  There were
> four errors to correct, a missing file and couple of permissions to change.
> . .enough stuff that we can't remember the details exactly.  But searches
> are working now!

It'd be great if you describe what errors you saw so we can determine if
they need to fixed properly. At the least, then other people know what
the solutions were.

Also, where did you get 3.7 from using the packages? The currently
available packaged versions are 3.6, 3.8, and 3.9.

> We still need to set up the chron job, etc. but the

All the cron jobs should be set up by the packages. I'm wondering if you
stepped outside the package-provided utilities a bit and that caused
permissions to get upset.

> Thank you to everyone on the forum and the emails we received.

We have a forum?

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.