[Koha] Rebuild-zebra stops working very often...

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 11:52:46 NZST 2012

Hello

Thanks for your help, Bernardo.
I couldn't find a koha-zebrademon.err file on the server, does it always have that name?  I have limited access to the server (and limited knowledge of linux :)), it could explain.
I will ask the tech which logs he is looking at.

Zebra server stops working anytime, not when we run rebuild-zebra.  Sometimes I run rebuild-zebra and it stops three days after, sometimes it stops the same day.

(and sorry for the hijack, I didn't know...)

Cheers,

Sonia.