[Koha] Fwd: Debian and Koha 3.0 Installation

Joe jbalway at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 04:36:56 NZST 2012

Forgot to include the List in my reply.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

The old ways of installing Koha are much more complicated and as such are
More Prone to Error. The new version of Koha is in the Debian Repositories
and will Mostly install itself.

Here is a good guide to install Koha 3.0 to run on Debian Lenny. (This
Guide is much more complicated.)
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.0_on_Debian_Lenny

Here is a good guide to install Koha 3.8 on Debian Squeeze. (This Guide is
simpler and most of the hard work is already done.)
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.8_on_Debian_Squeeze

Sincerely,
-Joe-

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM, felix chisoni <felixchisoni at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anyone with an installation guide there. I have tried for the past weeks to
> install koha from small images but I have failed. Now I have 5 Cds of
> Debian Lenny plus Koha 3.0 Cd. I am sure that I can do this as long as I
> have the guide. Please help
>
> --
> Felix Chisoni (College Librarian)
> St Luke's College of Nursing & Midwifery
> P. O. Box, 21
> Chilema
> Zomba
> Cell     :+265 0992255406
> Email  : felixchisoni at gmail.com

Joseph Alway
Access Services Coordinator
Chan Shun Centennial Library
Southwestern Adventist University

"The World's Great Literary Masterpieces. Freely Available At Your
Fingertips. Project Gutenberg. The Free Digital Library."
http://www.gutenberg.org