[Koha] Request to be listed as provider of paid support

Mr Gerhard Bissels gerhard.bissels at library.coop
Thu Jun 21 01:26:08 NZST 2012

Dear List,

we seem to have forgotten to ask to be listed in the directory of providers of paid support. Could we be added, please?

Best wishes

Gerhard

Company Name: Library Co-op

Contact Person: Gerhard Bissels; Andrea Chandler

Contact email: info at library.coop

Website: www.library.coop

Telephone: +44 (0)20 3432 0614

Address: 43 Fleming Mead, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 3LY, U.K.

Short description of your services: Library Co-op provide FOSS related services to libraries - from implementation, data migration, training and support, to taking on whole library services where an organisation wishes to outsource them. We are librarians, so normally work in conjunction with a competent software company. We are product-independent - so we'll assess an organisation's needs, then make a recommendation for suitable FOSS packages, or a combination of several. Across the team we speak a number of languages from German to Greek, and we are happy to take on work outside of the UK!

Gerhard Bissels
Consulting Librarian
Tel. +44 (0)2034320614
SIP 1297201
Email gerhard.bissels at library.coop
Web library.coop

Library Co-op LLP
Company registered in England and Wales no. OC366378