[Koha] Second stable release of Koha-Kobli 1.8

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Jun 21 00:39:10 NZST 2012

Domingo,

The Koha-Kobli release team is happy to announce the second stable release
> of Koha-Kobli 1.8, based on Koha 3.8.
> Kobli is a customized version of Koha ILS developed by the Working Group
> of BAGEs (Spanish General State Authority Libraries).
> Kobli 1.8 is released in two versions: one for normal installation, and
> the other one as a VMware virtual appliance.

> Koha-Kobli’s 1.8 download is at http://kobli.bage.es/descargas-kobli/.
> Further information at http://kobli.bage.es/disponible-kobli-1-8/

This is very exciting news. I look forward to seeing your work submitted
upstream to the Koha project.

I noticed that the page for developers on contributing to Koha-Kobli, and
its directions to your git repository, returns a 404. Where would we find
the git repository?

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/