[Koha] How to schedule account making process in KOHA

umer.habib at techlogix.com umer.habib at techlogix.com
Wed Jun 20 19:59:16 NZST 2012

Hi,

I am working on PeopleSoft - KOHA integration. I am trying to find  solution fo a problem please help me if anybody has an idea.

Students and staff information is entered in Peoplesoft and it is scheduled to generate a csv file weekly containig the information of newly added members, now i want koha to automatically make the accounts of these newly added members using that csv file. suppose i have managed to make that csv file according to the koha csv file pattern, what would be the next step to make these accounts if i donot want to use the manual procedure of uploading the csv file in KOHA. is there some cronjob for this? if no then what should i do?

thanks

umer habib