[Koha] Call sql query

skaman skaman.tx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:31:49 NZST 2012

I have a library database in which half of the records are pre Koha 3.x.
When the conversion was done from 2.x to 3.x,
none of the call numbers ended up in the Items data field.
What I am looking for is an sql query to extract the call
numbers from the biblio call number field and insert same in the corresponding
item(s) record for that specific biblio item.
I'm trying to avoid having to manually edit all of the items to insert the call
numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SKA man