[Koha] Holds menu.

Estel Porras orlib at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 08:40:03 NZST 2012

Hello all, I was looking for a way to see all items that are on hold [regardless if they are in- house or due back]. I checked the manual, as I feel sure I have been able to do this previously. I know I could see what's on the "hold shelf" and "holds to be pulled", but how do I see everything on hold? For example I know there are a lot of holds on certain books, and I would like to be able to see that without pulling up each title individually. Your input is appreciated. Thank you.

 Have a great day, ~Estel~
Orland Free Library
333 Mill St.
Orland CA. 95963