[Koha] how to undo global due date?

Eric Sigler eric.sigler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:41:12 NZST 2012

There was a hard due date set in the issuingrules table and clearing
out the hardduedate fixed the problem. Thanks for the help! Sorry for
the delay in responding. We're using koha at a school library and
somehow the urgency drops once summer vacation starts. ;-)

Should I still open a defect for the original issue?

Eric