[Koha] Next general IRC meeting: 18 July 2012 at 10:00 UTC+0

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Jun 14 06:54:53 NZST 2012

At the June 2012 general IRC meeting (just concluded), it was decided
that the next meeting would be 18 July 2012 at 10:00 UTC+0

The last few general IRC meetings have been sparsely attended. I asked
that today's meeting be adjourned and rescheduled because of the small
number of attendees. Instead we adjourned without rescheduling. I
think it would be worthwhile to get feedback about the above date and
time and reschedule if necessary.

Will that date work? Does anyone want to propose an earlier date for a
meeting to cover the agenda items not covered in today's meeting?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries