[Koha] how to undo global due date?

Eric Sigler eric.sigler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:07:25 NZST 2012

Thanks for the help,

I checked the database and there was a ceilingDueDate and a
GlobalDueDate set in the systempreferences table. I deleted those rows
from the database and verified that they're gone.

We only have one circulation rule defined so I also deleted it and
recreated it. The circulation rule does not have a hard due date
defined and simply specifies a 21 day loan period.

Unfortunately, we're still experiencing the same problem. When books
are checked out, they're still assigned a due date of 5/17/2012.

Any other suggestions? I verified that the server's system date is correct.

Eric