[Koha] koha 3.6.x is not installing on debian

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sat Jun 2 23:44:36 NZST 2012

Zahid,

Sorry. I've just been using the repo for updating from 3.6.4, so I forgot
that Koha had some dependencies that weren't in Squeeze. If you add another
line to your sources.list (and rerun sudo apt-get update), you'll be able
to install the dependencies:
deb http://apt.cpbibliography.com/koha dependencies main

Regards,
Jared