[Koha] how to undo global due date?

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 06:28:54 NZST 2012

ceilingDueDate and globalDueDate shouldn't be in your 3.8 system; they were
deleted as part of the database update that moved them to the circulation
matrix (issuingrules table).

You should be able to re-enter your rules in the Circulation and Fines
rules area under the Administration.  You'll have to do this for all your
rules, which could be a pain.  What might be easier is:

UPDATE issuingrules SET hardduedate = 'XXXX-YY-ZZ' WHERE hardduedate =
'2012-05-17';

Where 'XXXX-YY-ZZ' is the new global due date you want to set for all
materials.  If you want finer grain control (only applying a global due
date for certain item types, patrons or branches), you'll need to either
use the Circulation and Fines editor in Admin, or add a series of
additional WHERE clauses to the query.

Hope this helps,

-Ian