[Koha] server configuration

Auninda Rumy Saleque nightstalker2019 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:29:45 NZST 2012

Hello mzhs,
somewhere i read that you will need 15GB of space for 100k records and 1GB
of RAM is enough for the zebra. in my opinion it is better to analyze your
current scenario first i.e. how much data you currently hold in koha and
how much you might be holding within another few years. Depending on that
you can take necessary steps to upgrade your system and be on the safe side
for the next few years. Besides, it is best to check with the local
authorized vendors like HP or IBM for the best available hardware and the
support they will provide.

Regards,
Auninda