[Koha] Circulation Errors after Upgrade

Josh Mikow joshmikow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:09:48 NZST 2012

Good afternoon,

I recently installed a test server (a few months ago) for our church to
migrate from Koha 3.01 to 3.6 (now at 3.8.03).  As a part of the testing of
the new server, our librarians finally took a look at the system and found
some errors and I really have no clue where to start when it comes to
troubleshooting them.

1. Trying to check-out, check-in or renewing items fails.  The errors
returned is "Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2965."
2. When searching our catalog, the list of results shows "No Holds Allowed"
but on our current system holds are allowed.  Librarians can place items on
hold once they click into the item.
3. The list of search results also shows that there are "No items" under
Location when we actually have many items.  So far none of our items show
anything being available.

Can someone provide some tips or places to start when figuring out what is
causing these issues?

Thanks,

Josh