[Koha] Searching by the exact barcode in cataloguing

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Jul 27 01:39:33 NZST 2012

When replying to Koha digest emails, please don't quote the entire digest.

> But I had another problem, if enter a barcode it display me the exact title
> instead it display me all the titles with barcode number prefix or suffix to
> my search.

If you search for a specific barcode and a matching title is found,
you will be shown only that title. If you search for a partial barcode
for which there is no exact match you will be shown titles with
similar barcodes.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer