[Koha] Solr

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at manhattan.edu
Wed Jul 25 08:15:51 NZST 2012

Does anyone know if switching from Zebra to Solr will let Koha
libraries use a stopwords list?

Also, will Solr have any effect on fuzzy searching defaults?

Lastly, is there anyone sponsoring or working on a "did you mean..."
opac response to zero retrieval searches?   At our library, we'd
probably choose a "did you mean..." spelling suggestion choice over
the automatic fuzzy spelling assumptions that are currently in the
system.   I realize this would probably be listed in bugzilla, but I'm
not sure exactly how to search for this.

--
Stacy Pober
Information Alchemist
stacy.pober at manhattan.edu