[Koha] "location" column after search not correct - any help?

Shelley & Kurt Kemperman ksckemperman at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 23 22:53:56 NZST 2012

Our server went down and has been replaced.  Data appears to be mostly
intact.  When I search, I get the list of results, but the location
column will say "No items"  for most results, even though they are
checked in.  The occasional result will have the correct location
info, but some will also say the item is checked out when it is not.
If I click on the record, the location info is correct there.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Shelley