[Koha] Integrated Library System Administrator

Paul Sai p.librarykoha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:17:45 NZST 2012

Good morning,
We are a small library (60,000 volumes, no more than 10 loans per day), we
purchased a server on which we installed the open-source software Koha
Integrated Library Sistem. We write because we need some advice, maybe based
on how you manage the system, as we should do a cost estimate for a
professionist that should do the management of the server an of the Koha
software.
	The professionist, ILS (Integrated Library System Administrator) of Koha,
will have the responsibility to ensure the continued functioning of the
whole system (Koha-Server),  should take the same system upgrade, should do
the program management of Koha through the System and Administrator
Preferences Panel and should assistance to library staff in case of
cataloging problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support
Thanks and Regards
Paul Librarian