[Koha] Rebuild-zebra stops working very often...

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 23:53:50 NZST 2012

Hello

Thanks for your help.
Now I have got the proper command line (I think) and that's:
perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/batchCheckNonIndexedBiblios.pl -c

If I sudo it, I have got that error:
DBI connect('dbname=koha;host=localhost;port=xxxx','',...) failed: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 692
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 692.

If I don't sudo it, I have got that error:
I/O error : Permission denied
I/O error : Permission denied
Could not create file parser context for file "/etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml": Permission denied at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX/Parser.pm line 49
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at batchCheckNonIndexedBiblios.pl line 36.

I think it's because I am not the root user...  I have r rights on all these lib files, but I can't write on them.  And, for some reason, I think that the way that lib and/or script works, it needs me to write things (parser?) in these files.
So I have emailed the root user and asked him to do it.  If that works, I will probably ask again your help with the results.  If that doesn't work, well...

Thanks again for your help!
Cheers,

Sonia.