[Koha] Rebuild-zebra stops working very often...

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:13:43 NZST 2012

Thanks a lot, Robin.  We will try that script and I will get back to you with the results. :)

> * there's something else funny going on there, even if things weren't
> able to go into zebra, that shouldn't cause zebra to stop until you do a
> reindex. That's not something I've seen it do ever.

Well, I wouldn't mind having a very weird unexplainable problem (that would make me feel better for not having solved it in months...), but it's very likely that it will be something really silly at the end and I will feel even more miserable. :)

As we have just installed the new version of Koha, and the problem is still there, I guess it means that the problem comes from the data itself not from our old Koha installation (?).

I remember when we reinstalled Koha, the guy responsible for the installation, the server etc, told me that there were inconsistancies, data which have been probably erased from the database not properly.  He asked me to get rid of these records in Koha, I mean using the Koha interface.  But I couldn't find these records, so I told him, and then we moved to something else.  So maybe that's really coming from there?

Cheers,

Sonia.