[Koha] Circulation History of a given item

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 17 21:54:46 NZST 2012

"amutsikiwa" <amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw>
> I have a site running Koha. Our  circulation staff are making errors of
> stamping the wrong date  on date slips, misleading the patrons. I would want
> to have a query that accepts the barcode of a book and displays the last
> five or so circulation history of a given item, displaying the staff member
> who checked out the items, the time, the patron name among other
> information.

Search for a barcode in the "Search the catalogue" search box tab.

There is a "Checkout history" tab but it does not show the staff member.

There is a "Modification log" tab is a bit harder to read, but does
show the staff member as it updates the datelastseen and onloan.

Making that slicker might be an enhancement request, needing
development work.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bug-enhancement-patch_Workflow
is one way to do it in a harmonious way with the community.

Hope that informs,