[Koha] Request to list as paid supporter

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Jul 14 12:51:32 NZST 2012

Sounds great to me.

I vote for listing.

Chris

"毛慶禎" <mao at lins.fju.edu.tw> wrote:

Hi,

Misinformation are corrected.

I start this page sometime after 2005 before the argument with
LibLime, forgot fellow the correct URL. I am sorry about that.

I am a free maniac. I use GNU Linux desktop since Dec 1999, never use
any proprietary software for personal purpose. I was forced to use
proprietary information for research purposes. Open access and public
domain information have highly priority on my teaching courses.

This is my letter in English for your reference.
Breaking reliance on expensive textbooks /By Mao Ching-chen 毛慶禎
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2009/07/19/2003449024

Few links are located at Fu Jen Catholic University which have very
unstable power and internet services.

This site is dedicated to serve Chinese community, Traditional and
Simplified. There is no plan to give English or other language
information for the time being.

2012/7/13 Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org>:
>> Anyone like to translate what it says about each, by the way?
>
> Here is the Google translation of relevant lines:
>
> "The koha main development site http://www.koha.org ."
>
> "koha introduction: the the http://www.gnu.org development of library
> management software, 1999, New Zealand, Horowhenua Library Trust (HLT)
> began development of Koha http://www.koha.org open source library
> management software. Traditional Chinese version already exists."
>
> "The latest version is 3.00.01. If there is a need to download from
> http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.01-stable.tar.gz . If you want to
> get 2.2.6 or older on board, please go to
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=16466 download."
>
> "Koha development site also provides http://www.koha.org/showcase/ ."
>
> On the other hand, earlier on the page: "Download from of Koha Library
> Software Community [http://koha-community.org/download-koha/]
> [official version]"
>
> Given so much of the information it out of date it could just be a
> case of bad editing. I don't know if we could refuse to list someone
> for linking to *both* sites, but I would hope we could ask for
> misinformation to be removed.
>
> -- Owen
>
> --
> Web Developer
> Athens County Public Libraries
> http://www.myacpl.org

Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao 毛慶禎 http://bit.ly/maolins
Department of Library and Information Science
Fu Jen Catholic University http://bit.ly/lins
No.510, Zhongzheng Rd.,
Xinzhuang Dist.,
New Taipei City 24205