[Koha] Acquisitions issue

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 04:19:50 NZST 2012

Hello all,

I have recently deployed Koha 3.8.2 and discovered that i am unable to specify quantity received when receiving an order in the acquisition module with the AcqCreateItem system preference set to "receiving an order".

If i change the syspref to "placing an order" I am unable to specify the quantity for the item.

In both cases the text box i am suppose to enter the quantity of items is uneditable.

I have tried the Bywater 3.8 demo and it works as expected.

Please can anyone give me a pointer to what may be wrong?

Thanks
Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288
Home: 234 (2) 8721720