[Koha] reset my database

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 11 22:49:57 NZST 2012

Op 11-07-12 10:28, umer.habib at techlogix.com schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to reset all my database to default. need to delete all the patrons and items and books and whatever the data i have entered in. Please help me with this. what should i do? thanks

I have a script:

http://paste.koha-community.org/24

that will delete _everything_ from a Koha database. I'm not going to
give instructions on how to use it, as it's pretty dangerous, so the
time spent working out how to run it will make sure that it's not used
frivolously or accidentally, I'll just say that it requires a KOHA_CONF
and Koha PERL5LIB defined appropriately.

(I use it to clean up development databases when I'm moving between
versions and such.)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.