[Koha] [Koha-devel] BibLibre efforts on reversing developments and you

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Jul 7 23:44:37 NZST 2012

On 7 July 2012 03:58, Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> Claire,
>
> I was just trying to encourage more people to sign off by showing them that
> they would end up in the stats reports.
>
> Hence the do some sign offs, become famous. I thought that is what you were
> wanting.

In order to perhaps help get more people signing off, I wrote a little
script that writes out json of the last sign offs.
I then wrote some jquery to pull that in after a set interval.

http://stats.workbuffer.org/scroller.html

Please ignore how hideous it looks, or better yet, please help me with
some css to make it less hideous if people think it is worth
continuing. It was a late night Saturday night idea, so might be dumb
:)

If not I was thinking signoffs.koha-community.org

Chris