[Koha] [Koha-devel] KohaCon 13 Survey Problem

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Fri Jul 6 07:48:45 NZST 2012

So that's how preference voting works. Guess I mis-understood. I think
we should have a lengthy, detailed debate on the 1,204 different nuances
of preference voting w/ mjray, marshall, and a designated NZ
representative. Please include all relevant advanced statistical
analysis. The last discussion about a year ago was enlightening. Really.
Now I'm ready for more.

Greg

--
Greg Lawson