[Koha] BibLibre efforts on reversing developments and you

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Jul 6 06:46:50 NZST 2012

* Claire Hernandez (claire.hernandez at biblibre.com) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We continue to invest a lot of time and energy to this task (and
> signoff and qa) but it seems that today, the goal fixed at the
> beginning of the year can't be reached, because in 3 months no
> progress is  really noticable... Have a look https://docs.google.com/a/biblibre.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdHE3S0RXMjJqSzZ3d1BVUmxpRnRVUUE#gid=11

To that end, I have been creating the statistics of signoffs

http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2012/04/01/bug-statistics-for-march-2012/
http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2012/05/04/statistics-for-koha-april-2012/
http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2012/06/01/bugenh-statistics-for-may-2012/
http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2012/07/01/bugzilla-statistics-for-june-2012/

So people can recognise the hard work of the people doing sign offs

Do some sign offs, become famous!! Save some kittens!

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.