[Koha] [Koha-devel] About IRC meeting & voting

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 01:26:48 NZST 2012

Salvete!

>>      That said, having LimeSurvey up and available to the community at large
> would just be so fantastic.
> Nicole gave me a limeSurvey admin access. I'll use it when a discussion
> arise, and we will see if it fit our needs.
> If it does, we can open a survey.koha-community.org. But let's check if
> it fit our needs first.

    Forwarding this on to the general list, since to my recollection, the context of discussion was larger than what would apply on the developer's listserv. Again, my gut feeling is that it is quite useful to have an asynchronous tool, but it is also important to me to have meetings. I'm no fan of meetings as a concept, but for this body with everyone so far from one another, meetings help build community. I have the same rationale for KohaCon. Distance synchronous meetings are good, but buying someone a pint is even better :D

Cheers,
Brooke