[Koha] Koha Search Results Availability of Items?

therrsonne02 therrsonne02 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 21:00:46 NZST 2012

Hi,

I'm or we are a new to Koha, and we need help? if there is any, thank you in
advance.

We are using Koha 3.8 version, we migrated using MARC edit because our
former ILS does not supportthe conversion that Koha uses. We have tried
migrating it and it was successful, using "no_zebra.pl", the problem is that
when we use "zebra" the result would be 'none', so we again put it back to
"no zebra". Then when we came across the 'circulation module', and in the
OPAC view, the biblio infos were there, but the 'availability' option says "
No items available" but when you click the biblio detail page "normal, marc,
isbd view" you can see that there are holding items available to borrow.
Will that be our problem? that's why we can't checkout/checkin an item
without having that error? We can still checkout/check in an item, but the
problem is that the error comes out, but when we refresh the page, it was
already checkout/checkin in his account. Thank you again for the help that
you may give to us... Would like to send you some image of the search
results in our page but i do not find any attachment here...
some of our screen:
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718346/01_search_results.jpg
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718346/02_search_results_normal_view.jpg
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718346/03_search_results_marc_view.jpg