[Koha] Search / index problem, help... ?

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:19:28 NZDT 2012

Thanks all for your help.

So I have searched in the biblioitem database as well (biblionumber and biblioitemnumber), and these two numbers (which cause errors) doesn't exist.  I don't get it...
As for the <instancename>, I don't think we run multiple instances of Koha on the same server (why would we?).  I have tried a few command lines like that, and it didn't change anything.

I don't know what the problem is.  I don't know why these biblios would cause any problem if they have been deleted.  What can I do?

Cheers,

Sonia.