[Koha] mysqldump issue with koha database

cjwalke cjwalke at mofga.org
Thu Jan 26 11:11:39 NZDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I have run the commands you mention:

misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl --run
misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r

And Zebra is running.  I think the issue is that the two servers are
different types of machines.  One is an old P3 Dell and the other is a G5
Mac.  This morning I copied an older version of the koha database from the
Dell on to the Dell, which cleared out the initial copy that was from the
Mac.  Everything is working fine, it's just not my latest copy.

Does that make sense?
--C.J.