[Koha] backdating, merge patrons and telecirc

Jim Maroon storypage at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:41:11 NZDT 2012

We have the same issue with backdating. If you want to go back farther than
the last day open, then the bookdrop function doesn't do you much good. We
have a bookdrop that we only check once a week, for example. And our circ
manager tells me she would like the freedom to do other things with
backdating.

It would be nice to have a feature where you could actually select the date
for checkin.

ByWater Solutions is currently working on a telephony solution.

--Jim