[Koha] Install for Dummies

Bruce Metcalf bruce.metcalf at figzu.com
Sat Jan 21 15:01:09 NZDT 2012

Eric Bégin wrote:

>> All three commands fail with a variety of messages, but all include
>> "file not found".
>
> Indeed, that doesn't look good.
>
> Can you provide the full output of the rebuild_zebra -b -r -v

bruce at library:/usr/share/koha4/bin/migration_tools$ rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v
Can't locate Koha.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./rebuild_zebra.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rebuild_zebra.pl line 5.

Hope that helps,
Bruce