[Koha] Install for Dummies

Bruce Metcalf bruce.metcalf at figzu.com
Fri Jan 20 03:41:37 NZDT 2012

Eric Bégin wrote:

> Get a look at this link. It shows the most common problems when you get
> not result in the OPAC.
>
> http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/searching/
>
> Don't hesitate to come back and ask for more info if this link doesn't
> solve your problem.

This page seems to suggest:

zebraidx -x /.../zebra-biblios.cfg drop biblios
zebraidx -c /.../zebra-biblios.cfg commit
rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v

All three commands fail with a variety of messages, but all include "file
not found".

I'm thinking that there is an important configuration or initialization
that hasn't been completed?

Regards,
/ Bruce /
Bruce A. Metcalf