[Koha] Problem when removing subfield in biblio editor

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Thu Jan 19 03:41:21 NZDT 2012

Hi,

Does anyone of you recognize this (rather serious) problem.

If I have a field say 710 with $4 relator code followed by $9 authid and $a name, and I clear the $4 with Delete this subfield and save the record, I also loose the other subfields!!

This does not happen when the subfield order is different like $9 $a $4 and clearing $4.

Came across old Bugzilla reports 3264 and 5707 but they seem to focus on authorities editor. This problem above is in the biblio editor.

Any comments welcome,

Marcel