[Koha] question about creating a donor report in Koha

Library at boystown.com.au Library at boystown.com.au
Tue Jan 17 17:58:14 NZDT 2012

Hi There,

I have received a large donation of books for my library and would like to
run a report summing the number of items donated, totalling the rrp of the
books donated so that I may determine a value for the donation.

For the time being as I catalogue I have put donor info in the supplier id
and rrp in price field in the items record.

Any suggestions as to how this might be done?  I would like to set up a
system which I can use for other donations.

Thanks,

Amanda

BoysTown
Milton, Qld.