[Koha] Sessions table corrupt in Koha 3.0

ed c terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 05:56:47 NZDT 2012

I am trying to work on a small, older Koha  (3.0.2)install that is not longer working. Koha is having issues connecting to the database after a problem with diskspace. While checking the Mysql and log files, I've come across with a problem with the "sessions" table in Koha. a CHECK TABLES on it or a REPAIR just hangs forever. They have backups so I should be able to restore the whole database (or possibly just this table) but before I do, does anyone have any other alternative solutions? What does this table do?

Thanks,

Edward