[Koha] problems installing zh-Hans-TW translations

smurfett at gmail.com smurfett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:45:32 NZDT 2012

Hi

I'm trying to install the zh-Hans-TW translations following instructions on
the Koha wiki website.

I've downloaded the latest translations for Koha 3.6 and put it in
misc/translator/po

perl translate install zh-Hans-TW

But I keep getting an error

tmpl_process3.pl: Warning: overduerules.tt: <a1> Anchor 1 not found....
Can't call method "string" on an undefined value at TmplTokenizer.pm line 446

And further in the beginning, I'm getting a

tmpl_process3.pl: Warning: Inconsistent %s count

I'm installing this on Centos 6.2 with a starting locale of en_US.utf8

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

nancy