[Koha] Importing from Excel- missing fields

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Wed Jan 11 03:19:44 NZDT 2012

Hi

 I am in the process of importing from excel, as informed by . I have done
some sample test, but my item  records are missing the following values:

Item type, Current Location, Home Library, Call Number. From My excel file,
this should be mapped to which Koha fields?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Library IT

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Cel:+263-772-239187

----
The University of Zimbabwe wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2012!
May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer.

Website: http://www.uz.ac.zw/