[Koha] MARC Export problem

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jan 5 10:55:44 NZDT 2012

Exporting didn't work for me.  Most of the records I was trying to
export were sequential. So I put the first and last biblio numbers in
the appropriate boxes, didn't change any of the default parameters or
add any other information.
It should have exported those records, but the resulting file is empty. 0KB
When I export a larger batch - one that includes biblios with items, I
only get records for the biblios with items.  Somehow these particular
records are being excluded from the export. But it's not anything I'm
doing. . .Which makes me wonder what it is about these particular
records that are causing them to be overlooked in the export process.
Elaine