[Koha] Can bibliographic records be deleted?

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Thu Jan 5 09:26:36 NZDT 2012

Doh!

Geesh, how did I miss that.

 Thanks.  :)

__________________________
Cecil Hillyard
Washoe County Library
-Tel: 775-327-8338 or 7750-327-8339
fax: 775-327-8334

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Cormack [mailto:chrisc at catalyst.net.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:08 PM
To: Hillyard, Cecil
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] Can bibliographic records be deleted?

* Hillyard, Cecil (CHillyard at washoecounty.us) wrote:
>    Is there a way to delete bibliographic records?  I have two
records.
>    Somehow I managed to add a record twice from manage staged records.
One
>    of them needs to be deleted.  Do you just merge the two together or
is
>    there an easy way to delete a bib with no holdings?

Hi Cecil

In the staff interface, if you do a catalogue search, and then click on
the record.

In the edit drop down, there is an option to delete record, it will be
greyed out and unselectable if the record has items attached.
Otherwise selecting that will delete the record.

Hope this helps

Chris

--
Chris Cormack