[Koha] How to display fields in OPAC

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Feb 23 03:16:13 NZDT 2012

> Where can I find xslt styelsheet to change the field display in normal view
> in OPAC?
>
> Is this wise to touch the xslt style sheet as a library staff?
>
> Can it be accessed through staff-client interface?

It can't be edited via the web interface. You can edit the file
itself, but you'll have to have a plan to keep track of your changes
for when you upgrade. Here's what was posted a couple of days ago:

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Vimal Kumar <vimal0212 at gmail.com>
>
>> How to edit and add a new field to XSLT display in OPAC?
>> Where is the xslt file locate?
>
> The various OPAC xslt files are in opac-tmpl/prog/en/xslt or the
> equivalent if you don't use the prog templates.

The same is true for the staff client XSLT files which are under intranet-tmpl

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries