[Koha] printing non-receipt-size docs via firefox - how?

G. Laws glawson at rhcl.org
Sat Feb 18 08:52:45 NZDT 2012

This is apparently standard behavior--"just the way it is", or at least
that's our experience too. One fix is to run a separate instance of
Firefox using a different profile (run> firefox -ProfileManager), or
install and use Chrome for your non-Koha web browsing.

--

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library