[Koha] KUDOS 2012

Jim Maroon storypage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:59:57 NZDT 2012

Hey, y'all.

I wanted to attend KUDOS last year, but at the time we had not definitively
selected Koha as our ILS (although I knew in my heart we would), so the
higher ups nixed the idea. So, I was looking forward to this year... until
I saw a somewhat cryptic email on the list that said there would be no
KUDOS 2012.

I want to ignore it but my head won't let it go. Is there a particular
reason why? Or is it just that nobody has signed on to host the thing? Feel
free to write me off-list if this is a sensitive subject. Thanks.

--Jim Maroon
storypage at gmail.com