[Koha] Problem with MARC View in OPAC Display

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Feb 15 18:41:46 NZDT 2012

Hmm I have quite a few koha 3.6.3 installs and none of them have this problem. How did you add the records and have you changed the frameworks?

Chris

Vimal Kumar <vimal0212 at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,
In a previous letter I mentioned about problem in viewing "MARC View" in
OPAC.
MARC view display only Leader information and Item information.
Screen shot here,
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F7FZ3iL-ZZ4/Ty0QI40BtcI/AAAAAAAAGfE/_U-HXbPKnUQ/s400/koha-marc-view.png

My koha version is 3.6.3 on Ubuntu 10.04.03.

I just installed fresh koha on Ubuntu 10.04.03 again, the same problem
still persists.
Anybody else got the same problem?
I found the problem with Koha 3.6.2 and 3.6.3.

I hope that developers will seriously notice it and solve it soon.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library