[Koha] To print barch barcodes on Zebra GK 420T

Dobrica Pavlinušić dpavlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:39:42 NZDT 2012

Zebra printers (IMHO) don't work well when you are printing PDF files on them.
Problem on Linux side is cups driver which isn't quote up to task,
and Windows driver is GDI one, which means that Windows has
to rasterize PDF back into image before sending it to printer
(which might explain incorect barcodes, but I'm guessing here).

To overcome this, I wrote small converter from bitmap to ZPL and
documented our setup using Inkscape template to produce pixel-perfect
output on Zebra:

http://blog.rot13.org/2012/02/printing-from-koha-to-zebra-printers-on-local-windows-machine.html

Hope this helps :-)

 ...2share!2flame... http://blog.rot13.org