[Koha] Can't delete patron record

Ann Weitzel annweitzel at juno.com
Sun Feb 12 03:48:40 NZDT 2012

I've found a work-around solution for the disabled 'Delete' menu item. It is
only disabled on the Details tab and the Fines tab. You can delete a patron
from the following other tabs: Checkout, Notices, and Circulation History.

Also, I found that I can right-click on the disabled Delete menu item from
the Details tab and choose 'Inspect element' then edit the HTML code that
disables the menu item so that the Delete menu item becomes visible,
however, the patron record is not deleted and the Koha software restores the
original HTML when you refresh the page. I'd still like to know if there is
a simple fix/patch for this without having to upgrade (or downgrade) the
Koha software.

Ann Weitzel