[Koha] Introduction and a question

Fabio Tiana fabio.tian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:34:59 NZDT 2012

Welcome Stefano!

Are you installing Koha from source or with packages? However, it looks
like a partial Apache configuration to me.

As for the backend port, have you enabled the Listen 8080 directive in
/etc/apache2/ports.conf ?

In regard to the OPAC you could try to disable the default Apache site, if
any, and most of all, *if not used* (make sure it isn't! check under
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ ). So you could run sudo a2dissite 000-default
(000-default stands for the default site name), I'm not sure it's your case
though.

I hope this could help.
Regards,
Fabio